Tuesday 28 December 2010

My New Year Resolutions

This will be a relatively short post tonight. I was thinking about how every year people promise to throw away: drinks, cigarettes or plan to start going to the gym. Then two weeks later everything's back to normal and their right back to where they started. I can't talk though really, I haven't ever kept 1 really but to be fair when I was little a lot of my resolutions were to become a pokemon.
     This year will be different, I plan to keep all of my resolutions. Mainly as many of them are about self improvement and I'm quite up for that at the moment. It's meant to get harder to change things as you get older so I want to change all the things I dislike about myself now and there are loads. So my resolutions for this year are: 1: learn to play an instrument (hopefully something sexier than recorder)
2: go to the gym a lot more
3: actually finish a book I start writing. (all my life i've started writing stories but never managed to finish one)
plus anything any readers might like to add
stay tuned for next time,
anyone want to post their new year resolutions, to compare or have a laugh about?

No comments: