Saturday 25 December 2010

My First Blog

Hello everyone, as the title suggests this is my first ever blog. I am no longer a blog virgin you will all be happy to know. My name is Connor, i'm 16, a nerd, and single (wink' anyone?). I've started this blog to get my thoughts out somewhere, ever since i was little i have spent so much time in my head; dreaming, shrinking back into myself to ignore the outside world. mainly the prior. i still do a lot of that; i imagine so much, think of everything i can, see the best and worst at the same time. To get them down on paper, as they say, of course not literally, i hope will help set them straight in my head and give you reader(s) something to think about. my first proper post will follow soon 
stay tuned for My ghosts of christmas past

No comments: