Monday 24 January 2011

My Self-help

Well blog fans, I am back. You see I'm only going to use this when I have interesting things to write about and well for the last few weeks I haven't had anything. Today though, I saw a self-help book. You all know the type, full of easy answers and normally quite pointless as you can get the exact same information from your family and friends. More and more people are heading that way; to the books! Honestly and yes I'm probably being a little bit sexist here but it's normally girls who head to these books.
   But i don't see why girls are, for the most part, are brilliant. And maybe if they realised just how much control they have over us then maybe they wouldn't reach for the books. or if they had just a little bit of confidence.
    And this last paragraph is the most important and may seem a little random but it ties up. Both sexes can spend years trying to understand the other, but really there's no need. We're almost exactly the same. Guys are almost always as insecure as girls. Girls have, quite often, the same sex drive as guys. Honeslty we're not that different we just need to strip away the crap from the surface. But that crap confuses the other sex almost every time. So as i'm tired and can't think of anything else, I'll end with the only piece of advice from my father i have ever listened too 'don't try to understand women, try to understand the person.' This works for girls too just reverse the genders. Just try to understand the person you care about and it will work out better than just saying 'well just go shopping all girls love that don't they?'
stay tuned for more daily ramblings